The Way of OvercomersThe Christian Way
Overcomers are men and women who are determined and committed to the triumph andglory of God; people who are ready for critical battles requiring faith and obedience. Theauthor explains in this book that the Lord wants individuals and groups of overcomerswhom He will use. He wants the whole body, committed to establishing God’s reign onearth through their lives of sacrifice and total surrender.
In this book, the author highlights the need for God to have men and women determined and committed to the triumph and glory of God. He’s looking for people who are ready for critical battles requiring faith and obedience.
He explains that the Lord is looking for groups of individual overcomers that He will use. Ultimately, He wants the whole body, the bride of his Son, to be committed to establishing the kingdom of God on earth through their lives of sacrifice and total surrender.
All this is illustrated by
- the life of Gideon and the 300 overcomers,
- the life of an individual overcomer like Caleb,
- an overcomer at work like Joshua, and then, finally,
- the church and the overcomers.
This book is a real instrument of revival in order to lead each saint to cooperate with the Holy Spirit to
- overcome the flesh and its desires,
- overcome the world and its desires,
- overcome the devil and his inspired desires.